Let us take care of the tricks of the trade you don’t want to learn or don’t have time for. Self-published authors are tasked with so many duties, from social media management to trying to land BookBub ads, that sometimes it’s easier to trust a professional with the more tedious aspects of the publishing process. Fill out the form below to schedule the services you want us to handle for you, and we will do our best to provide you with speedy, quality service you can be proud of. Typical response time is under 24 hours, but please allow 24-72 hours for replies.
The services below may change as we grow our team.
(Price listed is per file. Mobi for Kindle is one file. Mobi for ARe would be a second. Epub for Nook, iBooks, and ARe would be three files. If you have the same backmatter across all your books, which I do not recommend, you would only need a single Mobi and a single Epub, and a print if necessary. The reason I do not recommend the same backmatter across all stores, is that store-specific buy links to your next book can drive more sales to the next book in the series, or other books you have published. Note that this is only for the file formatting, we will not upload these to the retailers for you with this service.)
- Paperback Interior– $50 deposit + $2.15 per 1000 words
- eBook– $50 + $1.50 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- Boxed Set (if we formatted your ebooks)- $75 + $0.90 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- Boxed Set (if we are formatting all ebooks from scratch)- $100 + $1.50 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
- Smashwords Doc– $15 deposit + $0.65 per 1000 words
- Formatting Bundle *Does not count toward boxed sets* (Need all formats—print, ebook, and Smashwords doc—at the same time?)- $125 + $2 per 1000 words + $15 per file type (epub, mobi, PDF)
Full price is due at the start of the project. We do not offer refunds for this service after the first 24 hours of your appointment date, as we start working on your project immediately.
Please note that we WILL NOT format children’s books. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
[contact_bank form_id=2 show_title=true show_desc=false]